Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cycle Number ?

I am not sure if this counts as cycle one or what because we officially haven't been able to try for a baby. Every month something comes up. This month it was because my cycle went from 63 days to 28 days. I wasn't even supposed to have ovulated yet. But what are you going to do. I just take it to mean that it wasn't our time yet. This month I am prepared. I am taking an ovulation test everyday starting today. We are also going to have sex either every other day or I like Bibliosaurs way of two days on one day off. So we will see what works for us. This cycle was also different because I had a more normal period. It lasted more than two days, in fact it was 5 days!

Yesterday was the hubby's 31st birthday. I stayed home and baked him his favorite pie and planned to surprise him. I was the one to get surprised. He called me about 10pm and said he is on his way to the ER. He plays in a Monday night basketball league and got hit in the face. Actually someone scratched right near his eyeball and took a big chunk of skin. We got to the ER about 10:10 and didn't leave until 5:15 this morning. Thankfully he didn't need stitches they glued his wound but the part that is right near the corner of his eye couldn't be glued or stitched because it would leave a funny scar and the glue couldn't be that close to his eye. So he needs to keep an antibiotic on it and go back tomorrow for a check up. It is not what I had planned but at least we got to spend some time together.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment