Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday to Me!

Last Monday was my 40th Birthday. It was what I used to think of as my fertility "expiry date." Many people have assured me that this isn't necessarily true. But I still had it in the back of my mind. And last Monday I bought myself a little 40th Birthday present:
image source

I ended up getting the Clearblue Fertility Monitor with 30 test sticks off of e-Bay. It seemed appropriate that the auction ended on my Birthday. The monitor and strips are pretty expensive to buy in the stores in Canada. We ended up saving $100 this way. I talked it over with Mr. Pharmasaur and he thinks it is a good idea to try this monitor out. I have read many positive reviews about it and I figure it can't hurt, right?

I am on Cycle #4, CD17 today. My monitor appears to be in Canada Customs right now. I'm pretty sure I'll get it in time for my next cycle. Of course, I 'd love it if we got a BFP this cycle and didn't need it at all!

If anyone has any tips about using the monitor, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the CBEFM...best invention ever! I hope it brings you good luck. I got PG the second cycle I used it (I was also charting BBT, etc.)

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No tips, but I wish you TONS of luck. And a happy 40th birthday!!

    ReplyDelete