Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, April 12, 2009

The wait continues...

Today I POAS and got two BFNs. One on a Dollar Tree test and the other on a FRER. But hope it not lost, my temps are up. In fact, I was burning up last night. It was crazy! My "symptoms" continue and I am tracking them at Countdown to Pregnancy. The fatigue is overwhelming. I am napping 2-3 hours each afternoon. And that's after getting a normal night of sleep. The blue veins are so obvious, especially at night. Oh and my "pregnancy points" are at 99 today on FF. I have read on the boards at The Bump that those have little to do with reality. I dunno though. At this point, we're coming down the stretch. At DPO12 either AF will show her ugly face in a few days or I'll get a BFP. Let's hope it's the latter. All signs and my intuition says the latter, but it ain't over until I see those two pink lines! I am also encouraged by the stat at Betabase which archives the Beta scores by DPO. When I narrow the results for my age, it's really more realistic to expect a BFP after DPO15-16. So I cling to that as well. Even though the Easter Bunny didn't bring me my BFP, I am still hopeful that Santa might bring me a baby.

1 comment: