Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pizza face

At 8DPO, I've officially entered into the worst part of the 2ww, the final week. Where you begin to over analyze every little symptom and thing that goes on with your body. Even more frustrating is when FF gives or takes away "pregnancy points" based on these symptoms.


Honestly, pregnancy points are a load of crap. Basically, FF compares your chart and symptoms to past BFP charts. As we all know, everybody is different, so they really mean nothing. That doesn't make it any better FF takes them away though!

As for me, well I might be peeing more than normal, I'm not sure. I definitely have been super hungry yesterday and today, but again might just be in my head. The one thing I can concretely say is happening, is that my face is exploding.


Normally a "break out" for me is one spot/zit. Today I have a grand total of three, including a mighty sore subterranean, throbbing red lump on my chin. Over the past few days it seemed just as I got rid of one spot, another appeared. Now they've decided to hang out together, great. Even when I was in HS my skin wasn't like this.

Now is that a symptom? FF doesn't think so and for my sanity I'm going to try my best to avoid all the random phantom symptoms that may crop up in the next week.

3 comments:

  1. The whole 2ww is such a drag! I am going to try really really hard to not overlook every little symptom because it will just feed into my obsession. Good luck! My fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you! My face has never broken out as much as it has this cycle. Boo! I am going to look into the products by Mario Badescu. They're supposed to really work!

    http://www.mariobadescu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the 2WW sucks. The best advice I can offer up is to keep busy so the time passes quickly!! But I'm sure you knew that already. :)

    ReplyDelete