Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, April 6, 2009

Waiting it out...online

So, my 2ww continues...I am nearly done with day six. My "symptoms" continue, so much so that I actually told Mr. Divasaur that if I don't get a BFP, I will be shocked. It turns out that I have Friday off from work for the holiday and will POAS that morning (DPO10) and then on Sunday if I still don't have a BFP. And every other day after that until I get one or AF arrives. Only time will tell...

Until then, I have been researching my symptoms online. Like the road map of very noticeable blue veins that have appeared across my chest! They are so pronounced that MH (my husband) was alarmed this morning when he saw them this morning while I was getting ready for my shower. So I know I am not seeing things. Today I also had deep, dull cramps really low and yellow, creamy CM. The frequent urination continues and I afraid that my coworkers may be getting suspicious of the number of trips I am taking to the restroom. I work with ALL women and they are very intuitive. Also, I continue to be as tired as ever and took a 1.5 hour nap today after work. Oh yeah, and a waltz on Dancing With The Stars made me cry, which is NOT normal for me.


Some sites that I have come across are this free, Healthy Pregnancy Guide and Countdown to Pregnancy site. Both have helped me with just being okay with what I am feeling. And if this is "all in my head" then I have a very powerful mind and need to learn to put it to great use.

Curious? Obsessed? Clicky:



Some of the TTC boards can be less than supportive of any woman in her 2ww with "symptoms" and I have to say that it irritates me when "women's intuition" is dismissed as being "all in your head." Especially by other women. Speaking of which, Oprah had an interesting show today about motherhood called The Secret Lives of Moms, and it include what "they" never tell you about childbirth and childrearing including just how competitive and divisive women can be, especially when it comes to mothering. It kind of scared me. But after hearing what they said about women making judgments about other women's choices (from the birthing process to feeding, parenting, etc.) I would say that this attitude also extends to just trying to become a mother too. I am trying not to let it bug me because I know that I am just extra sensitive right now. So, for now, I am keeping busy, sticking to sites that are very supportive in the 2ww, taking good care of myself and trying not to stress too much.

1 comment:

  1. Diva, you're not alone. I had a gut feeling that I was pregnant during my 2ww. I had very thick, creamy CM and was beyond emotional. I cried at the drop of a hat and was irritated 30 seconds later. I googled the heck out of pregnancy symptoms because I didn't want to post on any ttc boards. I believe that it is possibe to know. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete