Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, April 30, 2009

M.I.A.

So, I admit I've been missing in action for the past few days, but things have gotten a little crazy for Blondiesaur & company. I've neglected you all, but here is a quick photographic recap of what's been going on:


(10 mlu test, 11DPO)



(1 10mlu, 1 25mlu, 12 DPO)




(1 25mlu, 1 Superdrug test 13DPO)



(Pregnancy Sac, 17DPO or 4w3d)
Yes, I know that looks like a donut, but hey it's my donut :) After POAS I went straight to the doctor to have bloodwork done. So far my betas (or HCG levels) have been 250 at 11DPO and 886 at 14DPO. Doctors look for your betas to double every 36-48 hours, so mine are looking good! I will get my third and final beta results back tomorrow.
I have another scan booked in from a week from today and this is how they will measure that everything is growing as it should be. We are excited, but very cautious. Hopefully third time is the charm!

15 comments:

  1. OMG!! Cautious congrats to you, and many many MANY sticky vibes being sent your way. Eeeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a lovely looking donut at that! Such exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a LOT of pee sticks, frequent urination had to be a symptom, lol!!

    Congrats on your donut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the little donut! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So very excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, congrats on the donut, and lots of sticky baby dust to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots and lots of sticky baby dust for you! Congratulations on the wonderful donut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a beautiful little donut! Lots os sticky dust to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Lots of sticky baby dust from me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Sending you tons of happy & healthy sticky baby dust! This is soooo exciting! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! What a wonderful little donut :)
    All the best and lots of sticky baby dust to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! I thought those were OPKs until I saw the u/s! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 11DPO Beta= 250!
    14DPO Beta= 886!
    17DPO Beta= 2,655!

    ReplyDelete