Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let the 2WW begin

In my last post, I was waiting to O. Well, it happened! And Mr. Divasaur and I took FULL advantage. It's funny, we sort of feel like when we were first dating and getting it on all the time. We actually got home from work yesterday and jumped right into bed! It's been YEARS since we've done that! My CBEFM gave a peak yesterday and today and according to FF today is O. So we'll seal the deal again today and tomorrow and then the waiting to test date begins which would be right around Easter for an early BFP. How cool would that be?

Not to put all of my eggs in one basket, but we have done everything we could do to make it happen. So now we wait. I hope it goes fast...I really want this cycle to be THE ONE! I know it can take time to get PG and will try to be patient. Patience has never been a gift of mine, so perhaps this TTC process will make me grow in that area? They always says that having kids changes you, well, I think that starts with making them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you tons of baby dust diva! I really hope you get your easter bfp!

    ReplyDelete