Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's a ...

.......... Boy or a Girl? Take a guess in the comment section! 

I find out tomorrow afternoon at our big u/s what the sex is, assuming my babe is not shy and shows us his or her stuff!
To aid in your guesses, here is some random information: 
  • I did not experience m/s; my face did not break out
  • I have gained about 10 pounds and it's all in my belly
  • It's too early to say if I'm carrying high or carrying everywhere though
  • I crave BOTH sweet stuff (frozen yogurt! OJ!) and salty foods (nuts! cheese! meat!)
  • The Chinese gender chart said I'm having a boy (age 32; conceived mid-Dec)
  • But if you go by lunar months, then the Chinese chart says it's a girl! 
  • According to this quiz, we have a 76 percent chance of having a boy...
  • But according to this chart, we have a 56 percent chance of having a girl!
  • DH's dad sired a girl first, then a boy; his maternal grandfather did the same; but his paternal grandfather sired two boys, then a girl
  • DH just turned 40, so you might think his swimmers are slow (girls) but you never know!
  • Based on the timing of sex (3 days before, 1 day before, on the day of O), it means...
I give up! I have no idea! Place your bets now...

6 comments: