Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Friday, April 24, 2009

If you like to POAS...

Get a CBEFM. Seriously...you get to POAS everyday for 10+ days. I am CD9 and my handy little machine asked for a stick and I happily obliged. Somehow POAS to track O is way more fun than POAS and getting a BFN. So for the next week or so I will do it each morning until I get my two Peak readings, which I expect this time next week to ten days. Also, Mr. Divasaur and I plan to FWP every other day for the next two weeks. May seem excessive, but that's how badly we want to get KU.

I think last month we should have had at least two more BD sessions after my first Peak reading since you never really know when you exactly O. I had a temp shift on CD17 and another one on CD19 and depending upon whether or not I included the OPK+ on CD16 my crosshairs moved on FF. So, this time we'll go past O a couple of days for good measure. At least we're having fun trying. Then maybe I'll get to POAS on one of those other ClearBlue Easy sticks and see my BFP! Here's hoping!

1 comment: