Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back on track

Ready for a daily dose of TMI from yours truly? If not, please skip this post!

Well, seems the spotting has subsided, thank goodness and even better, the CBEFM gave me a High reading today! First of this cycle. I was starting to get worried, because I hadn't seen on yet. Last cycle I had like 10 in a row! Of course that was its maiden cycle and since then it has gotten to know me a little better. Amazing really. And so encouraging.

Mr. Divasaur also patched things up and clarified our expectations during TTC. He acknowledged my dedication to improving my lifestyle and health for the sake of creating the best environment for baby-to-be and appreciates the fact that I have changed my eating, have been working out regularly, dropped weight and cut out many of my favorite things, including daily coffee and weekly wine. He agreed to not drink during the week I am ovulating as well as to taking a men's formula vitamin. Whew! What a relief. I didn't want out miscommunication from the other night to develop into something more heavy.

That said, we stuck with our EOD plan despite waves of crimson. It was fine. I am glad he was open to it and afterwards he said it felt no different (I knew it wouldn't) and that he didn't know why he was so opposed to it all of these years. Luckily by the time we were getting down to business last night the spotting had really lightened up back to faint, traces of pink.

Aside from DH getting his red wings, we also FWP with doggie style. Until now, all baby-making sex has been missionary. But I wanted to mix it up and DH gladly obliged. Afterwards I used an Instead SoftCup, which I kept in until this morning. Overall, what I thought was a dreadful day yesterday ended up better than expected. For that, I am grateful. Here's hoping all of that spotting is behind me and O is just around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. Wooooooooo! Sounds like you did everything right (and the idea of using the SoftCup is ingenious!). Fingers and toes crossed for you...

    ReplyDelete