Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Am I Pregnant?

This is the constant, nagging question turned over and over again in one's mind during the 2ww. And now, my chart is not exactly sure when I O'd. Depending upon which interpretation method I use it is saying O was CD15 or CD18. If it was CD15 then I am 4DPO. And I think I am having early pg symptoms, but also know that the mind is a powerful thing and that many women who TTC experience early pregnancy symptoms during the 2ww even though they are not KU. Then again some are (and have listed their early symptoms here for those of us who are questioning ourselves).


That said, I personally just don't feel right. I actually came home early from work today. I have felt nauseous all day and extremely tired and spacey. I have an awful metallic taste in my mouth. As soon as I got home, I crashed hard for 3 hours even though I got a full night's sleep last night. Also, I feel hot (especially my bewbies) but I am not running a temperature. I am gassy and have to pee more frequently than usual (even though I am used to drinking 2-3 liters of water daily). Oh and I have heartburn.

None of this is normal for me. Especially the nausea. My mouth tastes very metallic and my sense of smell is heightened (someone was making lunch at work today and it hit me like a ton of bricks and not in a good way)! So...either I have a very active imagination and powerful mind or maybe I am KU. Maybe it's twins and hitting me hard early? I dunno. I am a strong candidate for twinning since I am one myself and fit the profile (genetics, age, height, weight, etc.)...something like a 35% chance. Of course according to all experts I only have a 20% chance of being KU right now!

Anyway, I cannot POAS for at least 10-12 days unless I am willing to try for an early HPT+ around DPO10 and risk riding an emotional roller coaster with the likeliness of seeing several BFNs. A few women see lines by then and most don't. I did buy a 3-pack of FRERs today so that I have them on hand when the time comes. I hope to wait until Easter to test.

For now, I am trying to assume that perhaps I have picked up some weird flu bug. I am already scheduled to have tomorrow off from work and will have a nice three day weekend to sleep and hopefully feel better. I will continue to chart my temps since they can give a strong indication of being KU or not. Now, I need to find something to distract myself from obsessing over the lingering question: am I pregnant?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment