Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, April 23, 2009

10DPO

...and the possible phantom symptoms are as follows:



  • fatigue: I am ridiculously tired and have been all week. My boss sent me home early today because I looked so tired. Granted I did catch have to catch a 7:45am train to go to an out of town meeting this am.


  • sore abs: I woke up Wednesday morning and honest to blog it felt like I'd done 100 sit-ups the night before. I can guarantee you I did nothing to exercise my abs in the slightest.



  • lack of appetite: I have eaten very little today. I couldn't even begin to finish my lunch or my dinner. That being said I feel like my pizza's sauce was too sweet.


  • frequent urination: I think I'm peeing more? I'm honestly not too sure.




  • bruises: I'm 99.9% sure these have nothing to do with anything, but I have to share that I have bruises all over my legs that won't go away including one the size of a large dessert spoon. Bruises aren't supposed to last 4 days, right?


  • and of course the previously mentioned pizza face.

I think just about everyone of these could be just random and not cycle related in the slightest, but who knows. It doesn't hurt to share my delusions, especially when I try so hard to discredit each one!

Useless Pregnacy Points Check-in:


1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I seriously just went to TB and looked at tons of posts to try to find you...because you hadn't posted in forever and I kept thinking is that girl pregnant or what?! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete